Square 220v High Power MOV Varistor With High Body Insulation
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan，Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000PCS|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Paypal,Western Union,Money gram|
|Supply Ability:||5000,000,000PCS Per Month|
High Body Insulation MOV Varistor,
Square 220V MOV Varistor,
High Power Metal Oxide Varistor
34S Square 220v High Power MOV Varistor High Energy Absorption Capability
34S Square 220V high power metal oxide varistor Quick Detail:
• Wide voltage range selection - from 14 VRMS to 680 VRMS.This allows easy selection of the correct component for the specific application.
• High energy absorption capability with respect to size of component.
• Response time of less than 20 ns, clamping the transient the instant it occurs.
• Low stand-by power - virtually no current is used in the stand-by condition.
• Low capacitance values, making the varistors suitable for the protection of digital switching circuitry.
• High body insulation - an ochre coating provides protection up to 2500 V, preventing short circuits to
adjacent components or tracks.
• Available on tape with accurately defined dimensional tolerances, making the varistors ideal for automatic
• Approved to UL 1449 edition 3 (file number: E332800) and manufactured using UL approved flame retardant materials.
• Completely non flammable, in accordance with IEC, even under severe loading conditions.
• Non porous lacquer making the varistors safe for use in humid or toxic environments. The lacquer is also resistant to cleaning solvents in accordance with IEC 60068-2-45.
34S Square 220V high power metal oxide varistor Description:
Varistors provide reliable and economical protection against high voltage transients and surges which may be produced,for example, by lightning, switching or electrical noise on AC or DC power lines. They have the advantage over transient suppressor diodes in as much as they can absorb much higher transient energies and can suppress positive and negative transients.When a transient occurs, the varistor resistance changes from a very high stand-by value to a very low conducting value. The transient is thus absorbed and clamped to a safe level, protecting sensitive circuit components.Varistors are manufactured from a non-homogeneous material, giving a rectifying action at the contact points of two particles. Many series and parallel connections determine the voltage rating and the current capability of the varistor
34S Square 220V high power metal oxide varistor Applications:
Varistors may be used in many applications, including:
• Medical analysis equipment
• Street lighting
• Industrial power plants
• Gas and petrol appliances
• Electronic home appliances
• Traffic facilities
• Electromagnetic valves
• Railway distribution/vehicles
• Power supplies
• Line ground (earth protection)
• Microwave ovens
• Toys, etc.
34S Square 220V high power metal oxide varistor
metal oxide varistor 34S specification
34S Metal Oxide Varistor Pictures