1000VDC 40~160A 20KA 25W Adler AS0 gPV NH0 Blade Fuses IEC / EN60269-6 Standard
|Place of Origin:||Germany/China|
|Certification:||IEC TUV etc.|
|Model Number:||AS0 gPV NH0|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Delivery Time:||4 WEEKS|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|Product Name:||AS0 GPV NH0 Blade Fuses||Rated Voltage:||1000V DC, Class GPV|
|Rated Current:||40~160A||Rated Breaking Capacity:||20KA|
mini glass fuses,
radial lead fuse
IEC/EN60269-6 Standard 1000VDC 40~160A 20KA 25W Adler AS0 gPV NH0 Blade Fuses
- The AS0 series fuse links are made according to specifications for use with rated working voltage of 1000V DC and rated working currents of 40~160A for overload or short circuit protection.
- The fuse body shape for the square tube, internal variable load made of pure silver belt surface conductor, encapsulated in the ceramic tube of high temperature resistant, high strength, and pack enough high silicon quartz sand as fillers, arcing medium role.
- This series fuse to protect and isolate PV junction box and isolating switch.These fuse breaking failure PV array (reverse current, line array fault) produced by low overload current.
- Rated Voltage: 1000V DC, class gPV
- Rated Current: 40~160A
- Rated Breaking Capacity: 20 kA
- Max. Dissipation: 25W
- Standard: IEC/EN60269
|Part Number||Rated Current||I2T(A2s)||Max.Dissipation(W)|
|70% In||100% In|
TIME/ CURRENT (I-T) CHART (reference) & CURRENT LIMITING-CURRENT (reference)
MATCHING FUSE HOLDERS/ ACCESSORIES:
Holders NH0 Series.
Related Product Range
Company Name: ADLER Elektrotechnik Leipzig GmbH
Location: Leipzig, Saxony, Germany
Expertise: Design, Marketing and Sales of electrical, EV and Photovoltaic protection
Our product range includes:
- Low voltage fuses
- NH blade fuses for general industrial application (gG)
- Medium voltage fuses up to 36kV
- Power protection solutions
- Photovoltaic midget and medium fuse links
- Photovoltaic NH fuses in various sizes (gPV)
- PV Surge Protection Devices (SPD)
- PV Combiner Boxes and Parts
- Fuse holders, mounting bases
Across all of our product range, we are proud to represent established, certified products that have developed a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Please refer to our brand and datasheets available from our website for a more detailed overview of our products.
We provide our customers with solutions expertise, a high standard of personalized service, availability of stock and an 'easy to deal with' experience.
We add value to our customer's business by supplying quality specialist electrical products, solutions-focused expertise, personal service and genuine customer care at highest possible standards in our industry.