SMD1140 Fast - Acting Surface Mount Fuse 11.6x4x4mm 1A 250V 72V UL 248-14 475 Series
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Reel|
|Delivery Time:||2 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000000 Reel Per Month|
|Name:||Surface Mount Fuse 1A 250V||Size:||11.6x4x4mm|
|Blown Type:||Fast Blow||Curent:||1A|
slow blow glass fuse,
mini glass fuses
UL 248-14 475 Series SMD1140 Fast-Acting Surface Mount Fuse 11.6x4x4mm 1A 250V 72V
The SMD Fuse is a very small, Wire-in-Air (WIA) square shape surface mount fuse which is very suitable for the secondary side circuit over-current protection applications and is designed for PCB using surface mount technology.
|Materials||Body: Ceramic End Caps: Copper plated with silver|
|Operating Temperature||-55℃ to +125℃|
|Stock Temperature||+10℃ to +60℃|
|Relative humidity||≤75% yearly average Without dew, maximum 30 days at 95%|
|Vibration Resistance||24 cycles at 15 min. each (60068-6) 10-60Hz at 0.75mm amplitude 60-2000Hz at 10g acceleration|
|Soldering Parameters||260℃.≤10 sec (Wave Soldering) 300℃.≤2 sec (Hand Soldering)|
|Soldering Peak||260℃. 10 sec. 280℃. 5 sec. (IEC 60068-20)|
Time vs Current Characteristics: UL-248-14
(1) Permissible continuous operating current is ≤100% at ambient temperature of 23°C (73.4°F)
(2) The current values used for calculating I2T should be within the standard range of 10ms.
Very fast acting
Wide range of current rating available (0.062A to 20A)
Wide operating temperature range
Low temperature rerating
RoHS compliant and Halogen Free
LCD backlight inverter
Portable DVD player
Cooling fan system
Office Automation equipment
Battery charging circuit protection
Consider the following parameters when choosing a proper AEM SolidMatrix® and AirMatrix® fuse:
1. Maximum Steady State operating current
2. Maximum operating temperature
3. Waveform of maximum transient pulse current
4. Pulse cycle
5. Overload current and corresponding breaking time
6. Possible maximum fault current in applications
7. Maximum operating voltage
9. Compliance standard
The following example describes the previous selection process.
1. Maximum steady operating current: I=0.6A
2. Operating temperature: +65°C
3. Waveform of maximum transient pulse current (Sine wave)maximum current Ip =45.5A, pulse width t=120Sec
4. Required number of pulses to withstand: 100,000
5. Overload current and corresponding breaking time: I=10A, 60Sec
6. Possible maximum fault current in application: 50A
7. Maximum operating voltage: 12V
8. Dimension: 1206
9. Compliance standard: UL Recognized
Calculation of steady state parameters:
The minimum rated current of the fuse to meet the requirements of steady parameters is In >= I/0.75 (current derating factor)/K (temperature derating factor)= 0.6/75%/90% =0.89A. In this way, the fuse with its rated current larger than or equal to 1A is acceptable.
Calculation of transient parameters:
Refer to the formula in Table 1 to calculate the I2t value of pulse current. The impact of ambient temperature to pulse withstanding capability should be considered at the same time.
I2t value of pulse current:
Ip2t =0.5x(45.52A)2x120ÂµSec= 0.1243A2Sec
This application requires the fuse to withstand 100,000 pulses under +65°C, and thus pulse and temperature derating should be considered concurrently.
If2t >= Ip2t /P(Pulse derating) /K(Temperature derating) = 0.1243/20%/90%=0.69A2Sec
Comparing the I2t vs t curve in AEM's catalog, the specification of the fuse (If2t>0.69A2Sec; t=120ÂµSec) is not less than 3.5A If2t value. Therefore, F1206HI series fuses with the rated current larger than or equal to 3.5A are acceptable.
The fuse should blow within 60s when the current is 10A. AEM's F1206HI series feature a clear time of less than 60s when the current is twice overloaded (200%). Therefore a fuse with rated current less than 5A may be selected.
In conclusion, the F1206HI series from 3.5A to 5A may satisfy all product specifications as required above.Considering that the fluctuation of parameters of other comp