Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Subminiature Fuse||Size:||12.2*6.4*9.2mm||Pitch:||7.5mm||Rated Current:||4A,5A||Rated Voltage:||AC 250V/300V||Standard:||IEC 60127||Approvals:||UL,CQC,CB||Operating Temp:||-55°C To +125°C||Cap:||Plastic||Lead Wire:||0.6mm Tin Plated Copper.||High Light:||
mini glass fuses,
radial lead fuse
New Arrival Biggest 938 Series Plastic Shell Super Slow Blow Micro Subminiature Fuse AC 250V 300V T 4A 5A CQC CB UL
Over-current protection.Its main applications are for consumer electronics, LED drivers, power supplies, battery chargers and controllers for industrial use.
The 938 series provides protection for printed circuit boards used in a large variety of applications that need fuses with time-delay, low breaking capacity. The sub-miniature device is constructed of a plastic cap and base with a tin plated copper lead wire. It offers excellent mounting characteristics and is 100% tested for cold resistance.
• Subminiature fuse with time delay, low breaking capacity.
• Small, rectangular and leaded design minimizes board space and eliminates the need for additional mounting components.
• Plastic cap / black thermoplastic fuse body.
• 0.6mm lead wires made of tin plated copper.
• Protection against harmful over-currents in primary and secondary applications.
• Lead-free, Halogen-free, RoHS compliant.
• Designed according to IEC 60127-4.
|Agency||File Number||Voltage/Current Rating|
|CQC||CQC18012203887||250V AC: 4A, 5A|
|UL||Pending||300/250 AC: 0.1A~6.3A;|
Dimensions (units: mm)
Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°C
+10℃ to +60℃
Relative humidity: ≤ 75% yearly average without dew, maximum 30 days at 95%
Time vs Current Characteristics Table-- IEC 60127
(measured with constant current power supply)
|4A/5A||>3600 sec||<120 sec||100msec~1sec|
|Rated Current||Rated Voltage||Breaking Capacity||Nominal Cold
1. Permissible continuous operating current is ≤100% at ambient temperature of 23°C (73.4°F)
2. The current values used for calculating I2T should be within the standard range of 10In
260±5℃.≤5 sec (Wave Soldering)
350℃.≤3 sec (Hand Soldering)
260±5℃ ＜ 10 sec (IEC 60068-20)
Tape in reel
1000pcs per box , 1.1kg/box
10000pcs per carton ,12kg.carton
938 1500 2 01
1 2 3 4
1 Product Series ………….. 938
2 Ampere Rating ………..... 5A (see table 4.2 below)
3 Rated Voltage …………... 1– 125V
4 Supplementary Code …... Complement Code
4.2. Ampere / Voltage Rating Table
|AMP CODE||CURRENT RATING||VOLTAGE RATING|
|1400||4A||250V / 300V AC|
|1500||5A||250V / 300V AC|