Imax 60KA 2P Poles Lightning Protection Components 35mm Guide Rail
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan China|
|Certification:||CE / SGS / ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Surge Protection Device parts|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||Negotiate / Export package|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces per month|
|Pole Number:||4P||Shell Material:||PBT Material|
|Brand:||Uchi||Accessories Production:||Full Set Of Accessories|
|Degree Of Protection:||IP20||Certificate:||CE / ROHS / ISO9001|
2P Poles lightning arrester components,
60KA lightning arrester components,
35mm Guide Rail lightning protection parts
Custom Made Pole Number 2P Surge Protector Components Free Sample
Precautions for useedit
1. The switching element cannot be separately connected across the active circuit for differential mode protection. In order to avoid short circuit of the power supply, a voltage-limiting element must be connected in series.
2. The surge current flowing through the lightning protection components must be less than the pulse peak current. The varistor should be selected according to its derating characteristics.
3. For lightning protection components used for differential mode protection, the minimum breakdown voltage must be greater than the maximum working voltage of the line.
4. For lightning protection components used for differential mode protection, the limit voltage must be less than the highest safe voltage that the protected equipment can withstand.
Anti-overcurrent and overheating protection components
The anti-overcurrent components have self-recovery fuses, current fuses, and resistors, and the anti-overheat protection and overheat detection components have temperature fuse and temperature fuse. A resettable fuse is a positive temperature coefficient thermistor. When the current flowing through it is less than its holding current (low temperature), its resistance is very small; when the current flowing through it exceeds its trigger current (temperature Increase), its resistance value increases sharply, thereby blocking the continuous intrusion of lightning current or the freewheeling of the circuit, and it can recover by itself after the temperature drops. However, due to thermal inertia, the reaction speed is very slow, generally in seconds (the greater the current or the higher the temperature, the faster the reaction). Self-recovery fuses can be used to replace current fuses, eliminating the trouble of frequent replacement. Thermal fuse and thermal fuse are a kind of temperature switch components, which are short-circuited during normal operation. When the temperature is higher than the disconnection temperature, the switch will be disconnected (unrecoverable). They are often used for overheating protection and overheating detection.
Using international brand nylon material and international brand PBT material, the bending strength is in accordance with GB/T9341-2008, and the impact strength of the simply supported beam is notched and unnotched. Comply with GB/T1043.1-2008, flame retardancy complies with GB/T2408-2008, excellent electrical insulation performance, and strong consistency of product surface technology.
It is made of high-precision copper, and the screws and locking sleeves are electroplated after heat treatment. The advantage is that the product is not easy to slip, the salt spray test can reach 72 hours, and the plugging force is moderate.
1. It is recommended that the maximum flow of SPD Imax: 10-60KA.
2. It is recommended that SPD be used in an environment of -40℃ to +100℃.
3. 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P can be distributed according to demand to meet various needs.
4.35mm guide rail design is convenient for subsequent installation.
A full set of lightning protection device accessories, welcome to customize