Rs485 Signal Control CCTV Lightning Surge Protectors Un 24VDC AC Drives
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan China|
|Certification:||CE / SGS / ISO9001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 piece|
|Packaging Details:||export package / Negotiate|
|Delivery Time:||5-15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pieces per month|
|Name:||Rs485 Signal Control Surge Protection||Un:||24VDC|
|Rated Discharge Capacity:||5kA||Working Temperature:||-40℃+80℃|
|Protect Connector:||RS485 RS232 RS422||Response Time:||Less Than 1 Ns|
|CertificationCE,CQC:||CE / CQC / SGS|
24VDC cctv lightning surge protectors,
rs485 surge protection devices,
AC drives cctv lightning surge protectors
Un 24VDC CCTV Surge Protection Device , Rs485 Signal Control Surge Protection
Signal Line Protector OBVXJ
Surge protection devices designed for protection of data, communication, measuring and control lines against surge effects
OBVXJ is a protector with RS485 input and output connectors, able to hold up nominal discharge currents of 5kA for each line.
|Nominal voltage : Un||6Vdc||12Vdc||24Vdc||48Vdc|
|Maximum continuous operating voltage: Uc||8Vdc||15Vdc||30Vdc||65Vdc|
|Nominal discharge current for line C2 10kV (1,2/50μs)/5kA (8/20μs): In (C2)||5kA|
|Protection level at In (8/20μs):||12V||25V||40V||75V|
|Type of connection:||Series (two ports)|
|Certificated tests according to: IEC 61643-21, EN 61643-21|
○ Protection for data lines and the digital or analogical equipments connected (computers, PLCs, discharge cells, etc.).
○ Wide variety of SPDs for different working voltages.
○ Both common and differential protection recommended for this type of lines.
○ Allows the connection of two pairs of lines with a very small size (0,75 DIN modules).
○ Pluggable modules for its easier substitution in case of failure without the need of disconnecting the wiring. When substituting the module the line suffers no interruptions.
○ Earthing implemented through a metallic sheet opposite to the fixing DIN rail.
○ In normal conditions stays inactive, without affecting the line working and without producing any leakage.
○ Low residual voltage in all the working voltages.
○ Very fast response.
○ Connection with screw pressure, which provides better lightning current withstanding capacity than usual telephone connectors.
-Fail-safe /self-protected design.
-Very fast response.
-Hybrid GDT and Diode Technology.
-Connection with screw pressure.
-Allows the connection of lines with a very small size.
● AC drives
●Motor controls systems
●Power transfer equipment
Technology SPD parameter(Note:According to user requirement ,can be customized Uc=140V,440V,550V,voltage range of range of the SPD):
|Type No.||Rated Voltage(V) Un||Continuous Voltage Uc(V~)||Standard Discharge Current In(KA)||
Max Discharge Current
|Protection Level(KA~)||Response Time(ns)|
Key parameters of power surge protector:
●Maximum continuous withstand voltage Uc (rms):
means that the arrester can work continuously at this voltage value without affecting its parameters as the arrester. Uc is non-linearly proportional to the protection voltage Up.
● Maximum discharge current Imax:
Use 8/20μs wave surge arrester once, the maximum discharge current that can withstand. It can be selected according to the local thunderstorm intensity Ng (or the average annual thunderstorm day Td) and environmental factors.
●Residual voltage Ur and protection voltage Up
Residual voltage Ur: Refers to the residual voltage value under the rated discharge current In.
Protection voltage Up: The protection voltage Up is related to the Uc voltage and Ur. According to the characteristics of the zinc oxide varistor, when the Uc value of the selected varistor is high, its Up and Ur will increase accordingly, such as when the discharge current is 10kA (8/20μs):
Uc=275V Ur (10kA, 8/20μs) ≤1200V
Uc=385V Ur (10kA, 8/20μs) ≤1600V
Uc=440V Ur (10kA, 8/20μs) ≤1800V
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, Sample orders welcomed.
Q: Can I use my own Logo or design on goods?
A: Yes, Customized logo and design on mass production are available.
Q:What is the delivery time?
A: 3 days for samples, 7-15 days for mass production.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T, L/C at sight, West union , Paypal, etc.