440V AC SPD Type 2 , Single Line Lightning Protection Device
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan China|
|Certification:||CE / SGS / ISO9001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 piece|
|Packaging Details:||export package / Negotiate|
|Delivery Time:||5-15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pieces per month|
|CertificationCE,CQC:||CE / CQC / SGS||Function:||Lightning Protection For Low Voltage|
Single Line ac spd type 2,
440V AC SPD Type 2,
440V AC line lightning protection device
40KA Single Line Type 2 Surge Protection For power supply in communication station
Lightning protection of power supply system of communication station
(1) Underground power cables are used for the power lines leading into the communication equipment room, and both ends of the cable metal sheath are well grounded.
(2) The high-voltage side of the distribution transformer is connected to a high-voltage zinc oxide surge arrester, and the low-voltage side is connected to a power surge arrester. The transformer case and the ground of the arrester shall be connected to the grounding grid in a unified manner and shall be well grounded.
(3) The power supply in the communication room adopts multi-level surge protection measures. A 380V overvoltage protector is connected in parallel to the AC bus; a high-frequency switching power supply is connected to a 380V overvoltage protector in parallel; a varistor is connected to the entrance of the -48V power supply. The positive pole of the power supply of the communication equipment is connected to the grounding bus on the power supply side and the equipment side respectively.
(4) The power supply of communication equipment in the substation is installed in the main control room together with other substation equipment due to the lack of communication equipment. The DC power supply is taken from the 220V DC operating power supply of the substation, and transformed into -48V power supply by the DC/DC module for communication equipment. Therefore, install a first-level 380V/100G AC overvoltage protection device on the AC busbar of the electric cabinet used in the substation as a first-level lightning protection; install a first-level AC overvoltage protection device at the inlet of the high-frequency switching power supply, and The 48V output side of the DC/DC module is equipped with a primary 48V DC surge protection; finally, a 48V varistor is installed at the 48V entrance of the communication equipment.
(5) All AC and DC power distribution cabinets in the computer room are protected by grounding. The AC protective grounding wire is directly drawn from the grounding bus. It is strictly forbidden to use the neutral wire as the AC protective grounding wire.
The surge arrestors OBV5-C40-LT meet the type 2 requirement class according to IEC 61643-11. These devices protect low-voltage consumer systems from overvoltages of all types and are available in single-pole to four-pole versions. The use of high-performance varistors permits a rapid response time and a low protection level, without any line follow current. If circumstances are uncertain and there is a risk of fire from an overload, the internal cut-off unit disconnects the arrestor from the mains if necessary. In addition, the QR code printed on the arrestor allows disary. In addition, the QR code printed on the arrestor allows direct access to the online installation instructions.
|Maximum continuous voltage AC||Uc||V||275/320/385/440|
|SPD to EN 61643-11||Type 2|
|SPD to IEC 61643-1||class II|
|Nominal discharge current (8/20< s)||In||kA||20|
|Maximum discharge current (8/20< s)||Imax||kA||40|
|Voltage protection level||Up||kV||< 1,3/1,5/1,8/2,0|
|Response time||tA||ns||< 25|
|Maximum back-up fuse||A||125|
|Protection rating||IP 20|
|Max. cable cross-section flexible (fine-wire)||mm²||25|
|Max. cable cross-section rigid (single wire/multi-wire)||mm²||35|
1,Protect electric system and on-loading electrical apparatus from thunder and instantaneous over-voltage.
2,Protect transmission of Ethernet signals with 48V DC / 34V AC power supply circuits against
lightning induced surges.
3,Enhanced surge protection.
4,For mounting on 35mm DIN rails acc. to EN 60715.
5,It can effectively ensure the equipments work properly.
·Easy installation or retrofit.
·Fail-safe /self-protected designRemote indicator (optional) with 3pin NO/NC contact.
·IP20 finger-safe designVisual indicator.
·Small foot print.
●Motor controls systems
●Power transfer equipment
● AC drives
Technology SPD parameter(Note:According to user requirement ,can be customized Uc=140V,440V,550V,voltage range of range of the SPD):
|Type No.||Rated Voltage(V) Un||Continuous Voltage Uc(V~)||Standard Discharge Current In(KA)||
Max Discharge Current
|Protection Level(KA~)||Response Time(ns)|
Transient voltage surgesin lv power lines
Transient overvoltages are voltage surges that can reach tens ofkilovolts with a duration of the order of microseconds.Despite theirshort duration, the high energy content can cause serious problemsto equipment connected to the line, from premature aging to destruction, causing disruptions to service and financial loss.Thistype of surge can have various different causes, including atmospheric lightning directly striking the external protection(lightning rods) on a building or transmission line or the associatedinduction of electromagnetic fields on metallic conductors.
Outdoor and longer lines are the most exposed to these fields,which often receive high levels of induction.
It is also common for non-weather phenomena, such as transformer centre switching or the disconnection of motors orother inductive loads to cause voltage spikes in adjacent lines.
Although a lower current is induced,the effect produced is equally or moredestructive, due to the greatersensitivity of electronic equipmentconnected to communications lines(telephone, Ethernet, R, etc.).
Importance of theground connection
Overvoltage protectors (SPD) divert excess energy toground, so limiting the peak voltage to an acceptablevalue for connected electrical equipment.
A ground connection in adequate condition is, therefore,a key aspect for effective protection against overvoltages.Monitoring ground connection condition guaranteesproper operation of surge protection devices.
External protection (ESE lightning rods and faradization).System for protection against direct lightningstrike.These capture the lightning within the protectedarea and lead it, in a controlled manner, safely to ground. Internal protection (power frequency overvoltage andsurge protection devices). Equipment designed to protectagainst the effects of overvoltages in equipment connected to the power supply systems and/or communications networks.Grounding systems (grounding and insulation monitoring).Systems that allow atmospheric dischargecurrents to be dispersed into the ground. The need formonitoring the grounding system.CUAJE offers a widerange of products for each of these systems. It alsodevelops custom products, provides advice and consultingservices and the best possible aftersales service.
First of all, you must determine what your power distribution system is like, whether it is TT, TN or IT system. After determining the power distribution system, you can choose the protection mode and wiring method of the lightning arrester to select the appropriate lightning arrester.
For example, TN-C uses 3P lightning protection device, TN-S uses 4P, TT uses 3P+N, etc.
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, Sample orders welcomed.
Q: Can I use my own Logo or design on goods?
A: Yes, Customized logo and design on mass production are available.
Q:What is the delivery time?
A: 3 days for samples, 7-15 days for mass production.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T, L/C at sight, West union , Paypal, etc.