Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Surge Protector||Poles Number:||1P|
|CertificationCE,CQC:||CE / CQC / SGS||Usage:||Low Voltage|
100kA Power Surge Protection Device,
Power Surge Protection Device Labelled Connections,
385VAC Power Surge Protection Device
Surge protectors OBV10-I-15 meet the type 1 requirement class according to IEC 61643-11. These devices protect low-voltage consumer systems from overvoltages of all types and are available in single-pole to four-pole versions.The voltage-limiting,high-performance spark gaps provide several benefits.A short response time, a low protection level and high current leakage capability with long service life.
* Connectable lightning current and surge arrestors
* High arresting capacity up to 15 kA (10/350μs) per pole
* Combination arrestors for buildings with lightning protection system
* Simple standard hat rail mounting
* Labelled connections
* Usable in systems with lightning protection class 1-4
|Maximum continuous operating voltage||Uc||V||255/275/320/385|
|SPD to EN 61643-11||Type 1|
|SPD to IEC 61643-1||class I|
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs)||Iimp||kA||15|
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs) [total]||kA||60|
|Nominal discharge surge current (8/20μs)||In||kA||60|
|Maximum discharge surge current (8/20μs)||Imax||kA||100|
|Voltage protection level||Up||kV||2,5|
|Follow current quenching capacity Ipeak||Ifi peak||kA||12.5|
|Maximum back-up fuse||A||315|
|Protection rating||IP 20|
|Connection cross-section, rigid||mm²||10-50|
|Connection cross-section, multi-wire||mm²||10-35|
|Connection cross-section, flexible||mm²||10-25|
●Motor controls systems
●Power transfer equipment
● AC drives
Technology SPD parameter(Note:According to user requirement ,can be customized Uc=140V,440V,550V,voltage range of range of the SPD):
|Type No.||Rated Voltage(V) Un||Continuous Voltage Uc(V~)||Standard Discharge Current In(KA)||
Max Discharge Current
|Protection Level(KA~)||Response Time(ns)|
Tip1: Lightning protection is probabilistic protection, and we cannot provide 100% protection.
First, lightning discharge itself has a certain degree of randomness, and lightning parameters have certain statistical properties, which determines that all protective measures based on these statistical characteristics of lightning parameters cannot provide 100% protection. Such as: direct lightning protection-shielding characteristics; lightning current amplitude, waveform, etc. have statistical properties;
Second, the lightning protection equipment cannot prevent the formation of lightning flashes;
Third, lightning protection devices cannot ideally eliminate all interference voltages/currents. The fundamental purpose of taking protective measures is to ensure that most of the energy caused by interference does not spread to the vulnerable parts of the device and the staff.
Finally, the cost of protection against high-level surges with a small probability of occurrence has risen sharply.
Tip2:How can we distinguish the quality of the lightning arrester?
1. It can be seen from the reaction time: determine whether the lightning arrester can respond in time and quickly discharge the lightning current.
2. It can be seen from the insertion loss: this refers to the installation of a lightning protector, the impact of this lightning protector on the line, the smaller the better
3. It can be seen from the number of impact resistance: determines the service life of the lightning arrester. Generally, the gas discharge tube will not drop after being placed for a period of time. If you want to check its quality, you can use an adjustable high-voltage DC power supply to test .
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, Sample orders welcomed.
Q: Can I use my own Logo or design on goods?
A: Yes, Customized logo and design on mass production are available.
Q:What is the delivery time?
A: 3 days for samples, 7-15 days for mass production.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T, L/C at sight, West union , Paypal, etc.
Contact Person: James