Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Type 1 Lightning Surge Arrester||Poles Number:||1P,2P,3P,4P,(+NPE)|
|Protection Modes:||L/N||CertificationCE,CQC:||CE / CQC / SGS|
ODM Surge Protection Device SPD,
OEM Surge Protection Device SPD,
Surge Protection Device SPD Type 1
Type 1 Lightning Surge Arrester Module , Power Surge Protection Device
Surge protectors OBV10-I-15 meet the type 1 requirement class according to IEC 61643-11. These devices protect low-voltage consumer systems from overvoltages of all types and are available in single-pole to four-pole versions.The voltage-limiting,high-performance spark gaps provide several benefits.A short response time, a low protection level and high current leakage capability with long service life.
* Connectable lightning current and surge arrestors
* High arresting capacity up to 15 kA (10/350μs) per pole
* Combination arrestors for buildings with lightning protection system
* Simple standard hat rail mounting
* Labelled connections
* Usable in systems with lightning protection class 1-4
|Maximum continuous operating voltage||Uc||V||255/275/320/385|
|SPD to EN 61643-11||Type 1|
|SPD to IEC 61643-1||class I|
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs)||Iimp||kA||15|
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs) [total]||kA||60|
|Nominal discharge surge current (8/20μs)||In||kA||60|
|Maximum discharge surge current (8/20μs)||Imax||kA||100|
|Voltage protection level||Up||kV||2,5|
|Follow current quenching capacity Ipeak||Ifi peak||kA||12.5|
|Maximum back-up fuse||A||315|
|Protection rating||IP 20|
|Connection cross-section, rigid||mm²||10-50|
|Connection cross-section, multi-wire||mm²||10-35|
|Connection cross-section, flexible||mm²||10-25|
• Easy to install in any standardized distribution pane or control cabinets.
● These devices protect low-voltage consumer systems from overvoltage.
● Applied in modular SPD Class I + Class II (Class B + C) for TT and TN-S power supply system.
Technology SPD parameter(Note:According to user requirement ,can be customized Uc=140V,440V,550V,voltage range of range of the SPD):
|Type No.||Rated Voltage(V) Un||Continuous Voltage Uc(V~)||Standard Discharge Current In(KA)||
Max Discharge Current
|Protection Level(KA~)||Response Time(ns)|
Tip:How can we distinguish the quality of the lightning arrester?
1. It can be seen from the reaction time: determine whether the lightning arrester can respond in time and quickly discharge the lightning current.
2. It can be seen from the insertion loss: this refers to the installation of a lightning protector, the impact of this lightning protector on the line, the smaller the better
3. It can be seen from the number of impact resistance: determines the service life of the lightning arrester. Generally, the gas discharge tube will not drop after being placed for a period of time. If you want to check its quality, you can use an adjustable high-voltage DC power supply to test .
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, Sample orders welcomed.
Q: Can I use my own Logo or design on goods?
A: Yes, Customized logo and design on mass production are available.
Q:What is the delivery time?
A: 3 days for samples, 7-15 days for mass production.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T, L/C at sight, West union , Paypal, etc.
Contact Person: James