OEM ODM Surge Protection Device SPD Type 1 Lightning Surge Arrester
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan China|
|Certification:||CE / SGS / ISO9001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 piece|
|Packaging Details:||export package / Negotiate|
|Delivery Time:||5-15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pieces per month|
|Name:||Type 1 Lightning Surge Arrester||Poles Number:||1P,2P,3P,4P,(+NPE)|
|Protection Modes:||L/N||CertificationCE,CQC:||CE / CQC / SGS|
ODM Surge Protection Device SPD,
OEM Surge Protection Device SPD,
Surge Protection Device SPD Type 1
Type 1 Lightning Surge Arrester Module , Power Surge Protection Device
Surge protectors OBV10-I-15 meet the type 1 requirement class according to IEC 61643-11. These devices protect low-voltage consumer systems from overvoltages of all types and are available in single-pole to four-pole versions.The voltage-limiting,high-performance spark gaps provide several benefits.A short response time, a low protection level and high current leakage capability with long service life.
* Connectable lightning current and surge arrestors
* High arresting capacity up to 15 kA (10/350μs) per pole
* Combination arrestors for buildings with lightning protection system
* Simple standard hat rail mounting
* Labelled connections
* Usable in systems with lightning protection class 1-4
|Maximum continuous operating voltage||Uc||V||255/275/320/385|
|SPD to EN 61643-11||Type 1|
|SPD to IEC 61643-1||class I|
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs)||Iimp||kA||15|
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs) [total]||kA||60|
|Nominal discharge surge current (8/20μs)||In||kA||60|
|Maximum discharge surge current (8/20μs)||Imax||kA||100|
|Voltage protection level||Up||kV||2,5|
|Follow current quenching capacity Ipeak||Ifi peak||kA||12.5|
|Maximum back-up fuse||A||315|
|Protection rating||IP 20|
|Connection cross-section, rigid||mm²||10-50|
|Connection cross-section, multi-wire||mm²||10-35|
|Connection cross-section, flexible||mm²||10-25|
• Easy to install in any standardized distribution pane or control cabinets.
● These devices protect low-voltage consumer systems from overvoltage.
● Applied in modular SPD Class I + Class II (Class B + C) for TT and TN-S power supply system.
Technology SPD parameter(Note:According to user requirement ,can be customized Uc=140V,440V,550V,voltage range of range of the SPD):
|Type No.||Rated Voltage(V) Un||Continuous Voltage Uc(V~)||Standard Discharge Current In(KA)||
Max Discharge Current
|Protection Level(KA~)||Response Time(ns)|
Tip:How can we distinguish the quality of the lightning arrester?
1. It can be seen from the reaction time: determine whether the lightning arrester can respond in time and quickly discharge the lightning current.
2. It can be seen from the insertion loss: this refers to the installation of a lightning protector, the impact of this lightning protector on the line, the smaller the better
3. It can be seen from the number of impact resistance: determines the service life of the lightning arrester. Generally, the gas discharge tube will not drop after being placed for a period of time. If you want to check its quality, you can use an adjustable high-voltage DC power supply to test .
First of all, you must determine what your power distribution system is like, whether it is TT, TN or IT system. After determining the power distribution system, you can choose the protection mode and wiring method of the lightning arrester to select the appropriate lightning arrester.
For example, TN-C uses 3P lightning protection device, TN-S uses 4P, TT uses 3P+N, etc.
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, Sample orders welcomed.
Q: Can I use my own Logo or design on goods?
A: Yes, Customized logo and design on mass production are available.
Q:What is the delivery time?
A: 3 days for samples, 7-15 days for mass production.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T, L/C at sight, West union , Paypal, etc.