Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Lightning Surge Arrester||Poles Number:||1P,2P,3P,4P,(+NPE)|
|Protection Modes:||L/N||CertificationCE,CQC:||CE / CQC / SGS|
IEC61643-1 Surge Protection Device SPD,
Short Response Surge Protection Device SPD,
15KA Surge Protection Device SPD
Heavy duty AC Surge Protection Device (SPD) for high risk, low tolerance electrical service entrance applications. The OBV10-I-15 provides protection against the direct and indirect effects of lightning and is particularly useful in a high lightning area where the risk of heavy surge current or even direct strike is high, i.e. buildings equipped with lightning rods.
Surge protectors OBV10-I-15 meet the type 1 requirement class according to IEC 61643-11. These devices protect low-voltage consumer systems from overvoltages of all types and are available in single-pole to four-pole versions.The voltage-limiting,high-performance spark gaps provide several benefits.A short response time, a low protection level and high current leakage capability with long service life.
* Connectable lightning current and surge arrestors
* High arresting capacity up to 15 kA (10/350μs) per pole
* Combination arrestors for buildings with lightning protection system
* Simple standard hat rail mounting
* Labelled connections
* Usable in systems with lightning protection class 1-4
|Maximum continuous operating voltage||Uc||V||255/275/320/385|
|SPD to EN 61643-11||Type 1|
|SPD to IEC 61643-1||class I|
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs)||Iimp||kA||15|
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs) [total]||kA||60|
|Nominal discharge surge current (8/20μs)||In||kA||60|
|Maximum discharge surge current (8/20μs)||Imax||kA||100|
|Voltage protection level||Up||kV||2,5|
|Follow current quenching capacity Ipeak||Ifi peak||kA||12.5|
|Maximum back-up fuse||A||315|
|Protection rating||IP 20|
|Connection cross-section, rigid||mm²||10-50|
|Connection cross-section, multi-wire||mm²||10-35|
|Connection cross-section, flexible||mm²||10-25|
• Easy to install in any standardized distribution pane or control cabinets.
● These devices protect low-voltage consumer systems from overvoltage.
● Applied in modular SPD Class I + Class II (Class B + C) for TT and TN-S power supply system.
Technology SPD parameter(Note:According to user requirement ,can be customized Uc=140V,440V,550V,voltage range of range of the SPD):
|Type No.||Rated Voltage(V) Un||Continuous Voltage Uc(V~)||Standard Discharge Current In(KA)||
Max Discharge Current
|Protection Level(KA~)||Response Time(ns)|
Tip:How can we distinguish the quality of the lightning arrester?
1. It can be seen from the reaction time: determine whether the lightning arrester can respond in time and quickly discharge the lightning current.
2. It can be seen from the insertion loss: this refers to the installation of a lightning protector, the impact of this lightning protector on the line, the smaller the better
3. It can be seen from the number of impact resistance: determines the service life of the lightning arrester. Generally, the gas discharge tube will not drop after being placed for a period of time. If you want to check its quality, you can use an adjustable high-voltage DC power supply to test .
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, Sample orders welcomed.
Q: Can I use my own Logo or design on goods?
A: Yes, Customized logo and design on mass production are available.
Q:What is the delivery time?
A: 3 days for samples, 7-15 days for mass production.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T, L/C at sight, West union , Paypal, etc.
Contact Person: Anna