Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Voltage:||AC 250V/300V||Standard:||IEC 60127|
slow blow glass fuse,
mini glass fuses
12.4x6.4x9.8mm Plastic Shell Super Time-Lag Subminiature Fuse AC 250V 300V T 4A 5A For LED Driver Circuit
Following electronic product specifications apply to fuses of the 938 series. The 938 series is a super time lag type subminiature fuse for over-current protection.
Its main applications are for consumer electronics, LED drivers, power supplies, battery chargers and controllers for industrial use.
The 938 series provides protection for printed circuit boards used in a large variety of
applications that need fuses with time-delay, low breaking capacity. The sub-miniature device is
constructed of a plastic cap and base with a tin plated copper lead wire. It offers excellent
mounting characteristics and is 100% tested for cold resistance.
• Subminiature fuse with time delay, low breaking capacity.
• Small, rectangular and leaded design minimizes board space and eliminates the need for additional mounting components.
• Plastic cap / black thermoplastic fuse body.
• 0.6mm lead wires made of tin plated copper.
• Protection against harmful over-currents in primary and secondary applications.
• Lead-free, Halogen-free, RoHS compliant.
• Designed according to IEC 60127-4.
Time-Current characteristic: Time-Lag(T)
Breaking Capacity: 200A@250Vac, 100A@300Vac
Standard: IEC 60127
Material: Body- thermoplastic, lead- tin-plating copper
Operation Temperature: -55℃ ~ +125℃
Weldability: 260℃≤10 seconds(wave-soldering), 350℃≤3 seconds(hand welding)
Soldering Peak: 260℃, 10 seconds, /280℃, 5 seconds
Storage conditions: +10℃ ~ +60℃,average annual relative humidity ≤75%,dry maximum value of 30 days is 95%
Dimensions (units: mm)
Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°C
+10℃ to +60℃
Relative humidity: ≤ 75% yearly average without dew, maximum 30 days at 95%
Time vs Current Characteristics Table-- IEC 60127
(measured with constant current power supply)
|4A/5A||>3600 sec||<120 sec||100msec~1sec|
|Rated Current||Rated Voltage||Breaking Capacity||Nominal Cold
1. Permissible continuous operating current is ≤100% at ambient temperature of 23°C (73.4°F)
2. The current values used for calculating I2T should be within the standard range of 10In
260±5℃.≤5 sec (Wave Soldering)
350℃.≤3 sec (Hand Soldering)
260±5℃ ＜ 10 sec (IEC 60068-20)
Tape in reel
1000pcs per box , 1.1kg/box
10000pcs per carton ,12kg.carton
Contact Person: Anna